Finest 9mm Service Auto Ever (Poll)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you pick

• Sig P226

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • Glock 17

Votes: 64 45.1%
  • HK USP 9

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Beretta 92F

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Browning Hi Power

Votes: 25 17.6%

• Total voters

nate76

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a Sig fan and not a LEO so I went with a Glock 17 ;-). The reliability is a wash in my opinion, so the only other thing would be the daily carry factor. This is where the lighter polymer seems like a better choice IMO.

HonkyTonkHale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own the majority of the ones listed (although not all in 9mm), so it is a tough choice. I like something a little unique, stylish, and customizable. If I could only have one and had to rely on it every day, I woulld have to pick the Glock. I would have to visualize carrying a custom 1911 when I go to bed though.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tough call between the simplicity and lighter weight of the G17 and the awesome accuracy of the Sig. I'm probably going to say the lighter weight of the Glock is gonna be the one I pick up.

JJ Hiryuu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HK USP 9. It's what I have the most experience with and they are incredibly rugged guns. Though I would not feel under armed with anything on that list, and in fact own or have owned all of them.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never shot a g17 but this thread makes me want to get ahold of one and give it a fair assessment.

We meet up at a eat n shoot, you can run as many as you want through one of mine.

And as far as the poll goes, those that chose anything other in the list but the G17, you goofed up big time! My 2cents.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock 17

Very tough pistol
Affordable price
Very reliable
I can replace any part on it.
No special fitting of any part required
I can fix anything that's wrong with it.
Parts are readily available
17 round magazines
Magazines are readily available.
Every torture test that bubba has come up with has been tried and it's still chuggin along.

Latest posts

Top Bottom