Finest 9mm Service Auto Ever (Poll)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you pick

• Sig P226

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • Glock 17

Votes: 64 45.1%
  • HK USP 9

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Beretta 92F

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Browning Hi Power

Votes: 25 17.6%

• Total voters

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a G17 2nd gen from a member here who used it for comps and modded it heavily, he said there was probably 3-400k shot thru it then and I believe it, it was my coffee table TV guide paperweight HD go-to and first gun I would shoot at the range, a G19 I rotate with my XDs for CC. But I voted Beretta 92F. Theyre special to me, its what my ex Marine father sent me off with when I left home at 18 and I still collect them.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own the majority of the ones listed (although not all in 9mm), so it is a tough choice. I like something a little unique, stylish, and customizable. If I could only have one and had to rely on it every day, I woulld have to pick the Glock. I would have to visualize carrying a custom 1911 when I go to bed though.

Which of those models listed do you have in something other than 9mm?

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BHP is easily the "finest service 9mm auto ever" for reasons already listed. It is also the gun id choose because i have more experience with it than the others. Glocks are great guns also for reasons already listed...i just hate the way they feel in my hands. Terrible balance (top heavy) due to the polymer frame. Every time i field strip one i cringe because it feel like i have half a gun in one hand (slide) and half of one of my 3 year olds toys in the other (frame), just kills me.

HonkyTonkHale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which of those models listed do you have in something other than 9mm?

I have a Sig 226 in a .40, an HK USP in .45 ACP, and a Glock 23 at the moment. I know the 17 and 23 are different sizes, but I have also owned a Glock 17 Gen 4. The HK I currently own is a USP Tactical, but not much different than a standard USP other than the threaded barrel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom