Finest 9mm Service Auto Ever (Poll)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you pick

• Sig P226

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • Glock 17

Votes: 64 45.1%
  • HK USP 9

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • Beretta 92F

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • Browning Hi Power

Votes: 25 17.6%

• Total voters

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I own Glocks, and love carrying them, I choose the BHP. I was able to have the choice while I was in Iraq, and took the BHP over a G-19. The BHP proved it worth several times while there.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a P226' k-kote, tritium sights in the 1990s. Tight shooting gun but the reset was about a mile long.

Now I have a XD full size, 5" barrel. It's a tank, but I like it better. Simpler. It does have a pretty long reset too, but my group is tighter. Of course, it was 20 years ago. Sweet Jesus, that can't be right. Must be the longer barrel and sight radius. Surely I haven't gotten better with age? How can this be?

What I REALLY need Is a G18 :fullauto::fullauto::fullauto:

Why don't you have my gun on there? What were you shooting 20 years ago?

JJ Hiryuu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not everyone's cup of tea, but the H&K P7 is a fantastic weapon.

Well, that wasn't one of the poll options. If it was though I know what I would be choosing...

20141030_055029 sized.jpg

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love the way the Beretta shoots but out of the list, but if shtf, I would probably grab my g17 before my 92fs. Never owned the others but have fired the rest and they are all nice guns. Just love the dead simplicity of the glock.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd pick the Glock because it's the simplest and lightest. They pretty much always work and they're plenty accurate.

But you did forget the CZ 75. Just sayin'.

Good call. I just bought my second CZ75 B single action off a forum member and they are damn nice guns. As much as it hurts me to say...its a better gun than the BHP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom