Firearms Attorneys?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where the best place to ask here, but is there any attorneys on here that specialize in firearms law / federal law, preferably in the OKC metro area? Please PM me or send me contact info if you have a referral.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I joined U.S. Law Shield, the attorney on call and paid for by this self defense shooting insurance is Robert R. Robles 1-877-448-7195. I believe his office is in OKC. I recommend joining up, paying for this legal coverage. The word is they’ve successfully defended something over 700 cases in Oklahoma. Read his book, Oklahoma Gun Law Armed and Educated. Follow his advice speaking to him, FIRST, after an incident. Officers later.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the referrals.

Just FYI, Oklahoma ATF field office reports to the Dallas ATF field office. Oklahoma ATF is now "active" in similar activities seen from ATF field offices in TX and in other regions.

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where the best place to ask here, but is there any attorneys on here that specialize in firearms law / federal law, preferably in the OKC metro area? Please PM me or send me contact info if you have a referral.
Ditto here. I have been a member for a few years now. Have spoken and learned from Robert and his staff. US Law Shield is worth it. Also, I travel across country, get the national insurance too for coverage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom