Flashlights in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love my streamlight protac 2a i carry it every day at work and it gets heavy use. Anytime im away from the house it is in my pocket. Its not as popular for some reason as the more exotic lights but it has been a workhorse of a light

Streamlight IMO is just as good as Surefire. Quality of light as well as customer service. You can't go wrong with either.

Fenix comes in a close contender too.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bang for the lumen buck is streamlight. I am sorry but a 600 lumen flashlight for 75.00 is pretty epic.

I carry streamlight on duty with the TLR1 on my rifle and pistol, the Stinger DS LED on the belt and the protac HL as a back up. Bulletproof for how badly I have used them.

I also have 12 surefires of varying models for the G2 Incans to the 6P with a malkoff dropin. I am a light whore I will be honest.

I have dead nuts reliable lights from:
Romisen
ITP
Maratac
Olight
StreamLight
Surefire
Shiningbeam

I am always on a quest for the brightest and strongest.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 5 Four Sevens, I bought 1 of two different models and liked them so much I ordered more. I gave a couple as gifts and they were so impressed they ordered a couple. The X-10 with the rechargable battery is amazing. I think it has almost 2 hours run time at about 700 lumens. It is about the size of an 8 oz Red Bull can. They are a little expensive, but they were half priced when Four Sevens changed there logo so I bought 3 more.

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The local Fenix seller is http://www.fenixoutfitters.com/

I work not to far from Broken Arrow, and on one of my orders one of the guys saw that my shipping address was just down the street from their office, so he emailed me and delivered it personally the next day. You can't beat customer service like that.

Yep, they're a good outfit. I have visited them a couple of times, nice folks.

TDannar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a couple of LF1 500 Lumens lights from LumiForce online. They are 2 cell, CR123. Very happy with quality and brightness. Will shine further than I can hit at night.

For a bigger light, the Coleman GT-50 that is available at Walmart is a great light.