? for the kahr carriers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sleestak

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have a P380. I usually carry left side AIWB (I guess that's Spleen=IWB) with the looper pinup. My wife carries the P9 right side AIWB in a masters leather belt clip.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have a custom CM9 and will pick up another CM a week from saturday. I use PJ holsters. Have a new IWB with J hook on the way.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
for those that carry a kahr cw,cm,pm or p series what position do you carry it in and what holster do you use?

I carry my PM9 (you know the one I'm talkin' about?) in a UBG Striker IWB or a PJ IWB (Like 1911master used to carry it) or in my pocket ina Nemesis.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry my PM40 in my pocket 24/7 inside a holster i made for it. Its the perfect combo for me!
[Broken External Image]

Dude, that is some nice work! I want one for my PM9 and have a birthday coming up soon! But I'd think taking the kydex up to the rear sights along the edge of the slide might help stabilize? Hell. I dunno; if I did, I'd be making holsters instead of stupid suggestions! That is a sweet looking little pocket rig.

Latest posts

Top Bottom