Found a gun in the street this morning.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omega21

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know you roll in Porter, but here in Baltimore all the gangbangers are rolling with Glocks, M&Ps and Beretta's. No one is carrying Jennings or Lorcin, but you do see plenty of hi-points still.
All said tongue in cheek :wink2:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone probably placed it on their hood or trunk, got in and forgot about it and the it slid off.
I did this very thing back in the 80's ,headed out to the country to shoot and laid Essex framed ,colt upper semi custom 1911 on top of jeep in pistol rug, never saw it again

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does it look like a nice gun or a throw-down? If it's a raven/Jennings/Lorcin or hi-point call it in. If it's something nicer why not ask around with your neighbors? Someone probably placed it on their hood or trunk, got in and forgot about it and the it slid off.

Good possibility. Buddy left his OU shotgun leaned against the back tire of my truck while he pee'd, got in, and we drove away, not noticing it until getting home. Drove like mad men and found it still laying on the side of the county road. He got lucky.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good possibility. Buddy left his OU shotgun leaned against the back tire of my truck while he pee'd, got in, and we drove away, not noticing it until getting home. Drove like mad men and found it still laying on the side of the county road. He got lucky.
Maybe that's how that Winchester got left behind out in California...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe that's how that Winchester got left behind out in California...

Interestingly enough a Winchester lever gun was found in what is now the Western Wall WMA by Pawhuska on the first season it was open.

No wood left, just the action sticking out from a oak tree.

They went back in there and cut it out of the tree, which was illegal I guess. It got made into an end table.

The owner passed away last week, and I haven't been in the house in several years, so I have no clue where it is.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have called the Police the same second I found it. Could be bad or it could have just fallen out of some guys jacket riding his Harley in the 70+ degree weather. Who knows but it could be a break in something the Police are looking for too.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom