Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She came from a lady my wife teaches with here in east TX, and this is the first lab we’ve had not out of a hunting or field trial lineage which tend to be wound a little tighter.
Yeah I think that would be a better fit for our family. Are they a breeder breeder or hobby type?

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I think that would be a better fit for our family. Are they a breeder breeder or hobby type?
For whatever reason, the lady wanted her female to raise a litter, but this is supposedly going to be the only one she has. The lady is a widow with a son away at college, and I think it was a lot more work than she anticipated.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ivy and I had to go to the post office today. I sure wish my wife looked at me as lovingly as she does.🤣
IMG_1396.jpeg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My neighbor to the north has 3 "Patrol Donkeys" that wander around his property. They've been really shy about letting me get near them when I see them along the fenceline. Finally convinced the gray one to let me give a few pets and scratches thru the fence...so I think I now have a friend. The white one is a little bit of a clown.

Donkey 2.jpg
Donkey 1.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My neighbor to the north has 3 "Patrol Donkeys" that wander around his property. They've been really shy about letting me get near them when I see them along the fenceline. Finally convinced the gray one to let me give a few pets and scratches thru the fence...so I think I now have a friend. The white one is a little bit of a clown.

View attachment 522574View attachment 522575
Awwwww! This reminds me of Neanderthal and his buddy! 😢😢😢 I miss Matt so much! He was one of a kind! I have a friend who is fixing to graduate from college with her degree in Native American Studies. Matt gifted me a autographed copy of his book and I am gonna pay it forward to her at graduation in May. She was SO excited to hear she was getting a first edition Matt Rowe book!! 🥰🥰🥰 I wish he was still here to share his knowledge with her -- much like Matt she loves EVERYBODY and can talk about NA artifacts all day and twice as long ok Sundays! 🥰🥰

Latest posts

Top Bottom