Four Missing From Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm interested to find out the real story. It could be he originally buried them and covered them with scrap and then he dug them back up and dumped them in the river once it was known they were headed to his junk yard - maybe after the police talked to him.

So... Joe was/is a thief as well...
Sounds like ‘ole Joe might be in a heap of trouble.

I won’t be even a little surprised if it turns out these yay-hoos were gonna steal drugs or ill gotten gains from the sale of drugs.

Okmulgee is probably a nicer place to live today than it was a couple days ago.

Edit to add - unless you’re planning to steal drugs or drug money from some upper middle class white teenage dude I just can’t see the reward being worth the risk. The potential downside to that is pretty large.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Person of interest owns the salvage yard that the missing went, and signs of violence happened at another location nearby.

So he caught them scrapping, plugged them full of holes, dismembered them and threw them in the river.

Job well done, sir.

Wonder what he did with bicycles and trailers...
Check local Grade Schools for the bikes!

Last edited:

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There will a cry for justice for the four men in the news by the end of the week if not before. “They were good men trying to provide for their family. Please send donations to the following account.”

As a small consolation, at least we'll be spared the usual line about their involvement in "rap music."

Latest posts

Top Bottom