Four Missing From Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We don't know the range or weapon he used to engage the thieves in 2012 or in the recent incident, so saying he isn't accurate or skilled enough may not be fair. I would bet they sold converters to him from time to time and saw a large pile and decided to go for it. This would require them to get into a building or container of some type making the distance much closer. It may not have been the first time they stole from him. He was waiting on them and was better prepared than he was in 2012. Also, he wouldn't have used their janky off-brand sawzall; he would have used his own. The bodies are hacked up because it was only him or him and a friend and he needed to move them covertly. There is no cartel or mob connection like you see in the movies. It's just a sketchy man who didn't want to be a victim.
Seriously doubt they’d carry off very many convertors ON bikes!😱

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since many are wildly speculating what happened, I'll add mine to this. The 4 found out the Salvage owner had something of value, not converters, likely drugs or a large sum of cash. They decided to try to take it, although he was already aware it was going down and was prepared and took care of the problems, then bounced to go hide the item of value, or transfer to someone that he wanted to make sure wouldn't be unhappy with him.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This theory (similar to my own) has an extraordinarily high degree of probability.
I don’t know. They were such good boys…. I think they were “mountain biking”, and were following one another down a trail/path. It was pretty dark, and they were riding so fast, and it was rough, and they didn’t see the washout. They couldn’t stop, and everyone just crashed one after another, falling down a steep embankment that had a lot of jagged rocks and sharp debris, causing the dis-memberment, and scattering of body parts…..

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know. They were such good boys…. I think they were “mountain biking”, and were following one another down a trail/path. It was pretty dark, and they were riding so fast, and it was rough, and they didn’t see the washout. They couldn’t stop, and everyone just crashed one after another, falling down a steep embankment that had a lot of jagged rocks and sharp debris, causing the dis-memberment, and scattering of body parts…..
Good One! LOL!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom