Four Missing From Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda curious as to how this happened, you'd figure if one got shot the other three would scatter like cockroaches. Maybe they got ambushed with a rifle or shotgun?
I don't know, but if 4 guys were up in a conex box grabbing loot it would be like shootin fish in a barrel

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or the cartel pot growers next door caught em sampling the product and took care of business then the salvage dude walked up on them chopping em up to fit in the 55 gallon drums and got the hell outta dodge before it happened to him... at least that is how it went in my book :popcorn:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know, but if 4 guys were up in a conex box grabbing loot it would be like shootin fish in a barrel

That's fair.

To that point though, they apparently said (paraphrase) that their score would take care of everyone for good or something of the like, so I wonder what they were going after that could be carried out on small trailer that was worth that much.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's fair.

To that point though, they apparently said (paraphrase) that their score would take care of everyone for good or something of the like, so I wonder what they were going after that could be carried out on small trailer that was worth that much.
Big enough to be worthwhile to you vs. big enough to be worthwhile to a bunch of tweakers is two different things. I certainly hope so anyway! :P

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big enough to be worthwhile to you vs. big enough to be worthwhile to a bunch of tweakers is two different things. I certainly hope so anyway! :P
They were probably stoned on the stuff already and made some very poor decisions
1666305456712.png

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with this. There are numerous weed farms all over the area. I think if they were stealing parts and the salvage owner came out shooting, there would have been a crime scene there. However, the bloody crime scene is at an adjacent property. The salvage yard owner shot a 6 thieves in 2012 at his yard and only hit one. I have a hard time believing his accuracy improved to hitting all 4 this time while being 67 years old. After the first shot all 4 would have ran and that is not an easy target to hit. That would be an impressive accuracy improvement. I think the 5th guy didn't join because he didn't agree with who they were going to rob (weed farm) and either tipped off the farm or is lucky as hell. Either way, I think the weed farmers caught wind of this and eliminated these guys. I think the salvage owner was running for his own good as seeing or knowing something. I think to get all 4, you would need multiple people to contain and then eliminate, dismember and dispose. These weed farms in the area are ran by multiple different nationalities including Chinese, Mexican and others. My vote is for some form of organized crime eliminating them.
Right answer. One old wore out salvage man is not going to take out 4 middleaged criminals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom