Four Missing From Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"I have a hard time believing his accuracy improved to hitting all 4 this time while being 67 years old". Are You saying us old guys can't shoot. Maybe like we are old and decrepit??? Limp, limp but I hit the bullseye 10 out of 10 at 25 yards. LOL!

Old guys are notoriously slow and inaccurate. Probably used a Mini-14 on top of everything.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably a 1911 too, lol
I can see it now:
Old man gets the drop on them, holds them at bay with .45. They start to act spicy, he pops one with the pistol.
The other three run, he tries to shoot, but the stovepiped case slows him down. He slowly, carefully sets his 2,000 dollar custom made 1911 with ivory grips down so as not to scuff it, and pulls the battered and abused Mini-14 from behind the seat.

A split second later, the other three lay dying.

He picks up the Milwaukee cordless reciprocating saw from the crudely fashioned bicycle trailer and approaches a man struggling to crawl away.

The man on the ground is desperate, eyes wide. The old man leans down and whispers to him:

"Get off my lawn"

Last edited:

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see it now:
Old man gets the drop on them, holds them at bay with .45. They start to act spicy, he pops one with the pistol.
The other three run, he tries to shoot, but the stovepiped case slows him down. He slowly, carefully sets his 2,000 dollar custom made 1911 with ivory grips down so as not to scuff it, and pulls the battered and abused Mini-14 from behind the seat.

A split second later, the other three lie dying.

He picks up the Milwaukee cordless reciprocating saw from the crudely fashioned bicycle trailer and approaches a man struggling to crawl away.

The man on the ground is desperate, eyes wide. The old man leans down and whispers to him:

"Get off my lawn"
I choose to change my theory. This one nails it

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can see it now:

A split second later, the other three lay dying.

"Get off my lawn"
Not offended so much by the insinuation that old men (not me as I’m only 75 yrs old) are slow (wife claims I finish business faster than a Rooster), but impugning 1911’s reputation as a paragon of reliability crosses the line! …

Latest posts

Top Bottom