Frank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ORA Frank

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Frank from far SW Okc. I am a current board member of the Oklahoma Rifle Association as the SW Region Director, Endowment Life Member of the NRA and NRA recruiter. I am a die hard 2A supporter!

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome, Frank, from another far SW OKC-er. This is a great place - but be careful of the General Discussions forum unless you have thick skin....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome!
OK Walker already gave the initial warning, but we do have an active 2nd amendment forum with some very knowledgeable members.
We welcome some additional members with great input!

ORA Frank

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Yeah I have thick skin, I have read a lot of it and though there was quite a bit of misinformation posted from numerous sources on the net, we all have the same goal protect the 2nd Amendment. It's a passionate subject with me and most of you so it seems tempers and passion got in the way, my opinion. I didn't see it all until after I registered but it's cool, thank you for welcoming me. Don't worry about offending me I spent 15 years in the military I don't offend easy, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom