Franson Firearms or Mackools ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

78jeep

I have been looking for a shop in Tulsa to do some hot dip bluing on a few long guns I have. Is anyone familiar with Franson Firearms, I believe the owner is Don Franson. Does this shop do a good job hot dip bluing? If so does anyone have some photos they can share if they have had work done by him? I also was wondering about Mackools I hear they do bluing also? Im new to the forum so sorry to bombard with questions right off the bat, just looking for someone who does top notch factory looking hot dip bluing that I can trust not to screw up my rifles. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Franson Firearms has a website with a couple of photos, but you really owe it to yourself to stop by the shop and talk to Don and Lia. They are great people and Don can probably show you some examples of his work that just doesn't translate in pictures.

I don't know anything about Mackools. :anyone:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Franson Firearms has a website with a couple of photos, but you really owe it to yourself to stop by the shop and talk to Don and Lia. They are great people and Don can probably show you some examples of his work that just doesn't translate in pictures.

I don't know anything about Mackools. :anyone:

This ... Don put a new finish on my very beat up Colt. It was worth the wait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom