Franson Firearms or Mackools ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I could figure out how to post the pics I would love to.

Easy!

Upload your pics to Photobucket. If you don't have an account, get one. It's free.

After your images are uploaded to an album, there will be good sized "thumb nails" of them. There will be four boxes with address info under each picture when you hover the cursor over it. Copy the info that's in the bottom one (marked IMG code). Come here, and paste it in the reply box.

Now where's that Jeep? This was my '78:

img.photobucket.com_albums_v235_TheGunsOfElGuapo_Photo02301.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Easy!

Upload your pics to Photobucket. If you don't have an account, get one. It's free.

After your images are uploaded to an album, there will be good sized "thumb nails" of them. There will be four boxes with address info under each picture when you hover the cursor over it. Copy the info that's in the bottom one (marked IMG code). Come here, and paste it in the reply box.

Now where's that Jeep? This was my '78:

img.photobucket.com_albums_v235_TheGunsOfElGuapo_Photo02301.jpg

OR! if you have an iphone or ipad, you can get the app forumrunner, and load pics directly from the phone, and not have to use a photohost.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honeybee rust blue'd my 1928 Model 12 Win. It was a wreck before he started with lots of pits, etc. It was perfect when I got it back. The woodwork I did.
I'm not familiar with the other guy.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P1010005.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P1010007.jpg

Beautiful, Dennis!

I might have to take him my grandad's Remington 10 for the same thing!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom