Free Awesome Ferret

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a ferret that I need to give away because Uncle Sam is sending me out of the states for a few years and I can't bring him with me. His name is Steve French, he's about 2 years old, has had his scent glands removed, and doesn't bite at all. Whoever takes him will also get the cage, food, litter, shampoo, and everything else I have for him. He's really fun and even helps me reload...see...

i1094.photobucket.com_albums_i448_Cassdaddyengle_P1030437.jpg

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend whose daughter had a ferret that used to bite him all the time.

He kept threatening to turn it inside out and and jerk a knot it it's tail to make a sock out of it :)

Seriously though... neat pet. Do they get along with cats?

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha yeah he's a great little guy. I have somebody on the forum coming over in a little bit to take a gander. I'll let you all know. I've always seen cats and ferrets get along. It's funny to watch them play.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread has Badge Bunny written all over it.Patti,you need this critter.

Oh man ... probably a good thing I was not on yesterday. GC would have KILLED ME DEAD.

I ADORE ferrets. Had one when the kids were little and we baby-sat Garrett the Ferret when my oldest and his wife were in the hospital having the triplets. They are wonderful pets IMHO. But alas, GC does not care for them at all ... and that's probably a bit of an understatement. :lookaroun

Glad he found a good home. :yelclap:

Latest posts

Top Bottom