Free Awesome Ferret

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ha he's too cool for more pictures. he keeps it primative. and if he had a larger attention span than a half second, I probably would've taught him to hand me bullets while I was reloading. BB, I'm glad you didn't get him first. I'd hate for the old man to pull me over and toss him back in my car. packing all my gun stuff up for tomorrow's drive to Michigan. didn't realize how much I have. my car is going to be so low. I'll post some pictures later.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ha he's too cool for more pictures. he keeps it primative. and if he had a larger attention span than a half second, I probably would've taught him to hand me bullets while I was reloading. BB, I'm glad you didn't get him first. I'd hate for the old man to pull me over and toss him back in my car. packing all my gun stuff up for tomorrow's drive to Michigan. didn't realize how much I have. my car is going to be so low. I'll post some pictures later.

YOU, sir, would NOT have been the one in trouble. That danged BB was raised in a ZOO. If it wasn't for me she'd be just like the Russian Cat Lady.

Last edited by a moderator:

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have owned several ferrets over the years. They make really cool pets, the only downside is there relatively short lifespan. Most of the ones I have had only lived about seven years. Be aware that they are great little problem solvers and can break out of all but the most secure cages. I only locked mine up at night and they had the run of the house when I was home. One of mine learned to open the kitchen cabinets, climb into the bottom shelf, then push the door back open, stand up and climb on the second shelf, climb over the back of the drawer, lie on his back and then push the drawer out and then climb on to the counter and proceed to push items off on the floor. I had to install baby locks on all the cabinets. Have fun!

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have owned several ferrets over the years. They make really cool pets, the only downside is there relatively short lifespan. Most of the ones I have had only lived about seven years. Be aware that they are great little problem solvers and can break out of all but the most secure cages. I only locked mine up at night and they had the run of the house when I was home. One of mine learned to open the kitchen cabinets, climb into the bottom shelf, then push the door back open, stand up and climb on the second shelf, climb over the back of the drawer, lie on his back and then push the drawer out and then climb on to the counter and proceed to push items off on the floor. I had to install baby locks on all the cabinets. Have fun!

I had one that did the same thing. She would steal my daughters dolls, climb the baby gate into the kitchen and do the same thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom