Free speech, Garland Tx.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i wonder if the following could be true?

1. Muslim radicals who want to stifle free speech are scumbags to be mocked.

2. Anyone trying to inflict violence without first being physically provoked should be subject to gunfire.

3. Pam geller is a sensationalist carnival barker, trying to stir up the dumb masses to solidify her political aims.

4. Personal attacks will only be tolerated against those on the right.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

fify

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if the following could be true?

2. Anyone trying to inflict violence without first being physically provoked should be subject to gunfire.

3. Pam Geller is a sensationalist carnival barker, trying to stir up the dumb masses to solidify her political aims.

4. Personal attacks will only be tolerated from the right.

I do not understand your point in number 2. Anyone who is using deadly force against someone who is not using deadly force against them does indeed deserve to experience deadly force in return.

I think I do understand your point of view on 1, 3 and 4.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wonder if the following could be true?

3. Pam Geller is a sensationalist carnival barker, trying to stir up the dumb masses to solidify her political aims.

4. Personal attacks will only be tolerated from the right.

Could be (true) that your post is the worst attempt at trolling this week.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not understand your point in number 2. Anyone who is using deadly force against someone who is not using deadly force against them does indeed deserve to experience deadly force in return.

Not everyone would agree with that. To me, it makes no difference whether they're Muslim, Hindu, black, white, or how they're dressed. If they are the aggressors, they need put down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom