Islamophobia?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have Muslim members that were offended by the false stereotypical posts about Islam. Our last few threads regarding religion went quite well; and even though this thread is about another religion, we should approach it with the same level of consideration and civility. That goes for all religions (or lack thereof). Thanks for your patience.

BTW, those Islamic members that are offended need to educate other OSA members by speaking up. Not only will that help promote discussion, but it might help educate as well.

if they feel it is not their job or responsibilty to speak about it or help educate others, then why ***** about it? act on it.

I don't like toyotas, marlins or glocks, but you don't see me raising hell. I might start a thread about dumb topics tho....

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We have Muslim members here on Oklahoma Shooters?? Who? Anyone want to step up and claim to be a Muslim? Anyone want to step up and claim Baptist, Methodist, Catholic, or any other? Let's see. I call bull.

I'm a Christian, and Baptist........there are threads going on OSA right now where OSA members doubt and disbelieve the Bible, that's their opinion and right to believe it all day long, for the rest of their lives if they want, I can't change that view for them......the Holy Spirit can, but I can't. It's all discussion and debate, I don't dislike them for questioning it..........I don't cry to the mods that they've insulted me, my faith is strong in what I believe in, no man will change that. I don't need a mod to protect what I believe in.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I'm sure that will upset some of our more intolerant members here, it doesn't bother me one bit. I'm sure some things I've posted may have upset them from time to time, but they shouldn't consider themselves special by any means. I'm equal opportunity and offend everyone at some point or another. :)

True. At least one poster calls firemen and other careers funded by taxes, thieves. Many posters in the hunting and fishing section talk bad about oil field employees often. Suck it up and ignore it, or try and stand up for yourself, but don't call the wah wahambulance.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all reality, fear and distrust of Muslims is tactically wise. No different than keeping a close eye on any other person in your presence that has an appearance or vibe that gives you an uneasy feeling. There are a lot of people that would rather die being political correct than survive because the are being rightfully suspicious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom