Friday nights...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...always look better under stadium lights. Even if your home team gets their ass handed to them. :rolleyes2

20240906_211948.jpg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, that's gotta sting a little bit. But it's the beginning of the season. There is plenty of time to fix whatever ails them.

God, I hope so. They're 0-2 so far. They have a hard time escaping injury. Homecoming is next Friday night. Maybe we'll win that one.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even though my boys lost (big time) IMO, there's nothing better than high school football on a cool, crisp Friday night under the lights.

This is the first time since my youngest daughter was in high school (she was on the cheer squad as the mascot her jr. year, 2016) that I was able to take off on Friday nights.

Mostly because my oldest grandson is in the band (he plays bass drum) but again, I get to craving me some HS football. Which is funny, because I rarely ever watch college and couldn't care less than two sh*ts about the pros.

But yeah...just something about HS FB... :rubhands:

Latest posts

Top Bottom