From a Oklahoma cop: America, we are leaving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
This is the line that got me. So,WHAT do we do that doesn’t escalate the situation?
D204C579-3467-4894-849E-5EB116AA6EA5.png

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the line that got me. So,WHAT do we do that doesn’t escalate the situation?
View attachment 165070

Nothing... without voting the bums out, there's nothing we can do. They've used the education system for a generation to rewrite history and the chickens are coming home to roost. The left owns the majority of the media and nearly all the universities, 100% of the major social media platforms. Any dissent is shouted down, marginalized and demonized mercilessly and without the least bit of accountability.

We're on a greased slide and the speed is building.

j-black

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We're way past protesting. Now it's spoiled college kids who can't get their way. That UCLA professor has to have police security because he would let the kids skip finals to protest.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The media is our ENEMY. If we were to decide between eliminating politicians, thugs, antifa or the media, the media should be eliminated first.

I like the part in Bracken's novel where they were publicly hanging the complicit media. Maybe we will all get to that that happen someday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom