From a Oklahoma cop: America, we are leaving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some may disagree with me but the problem started with politicians who prostituted their positions and sold out for money. And the SCOTUS determined that people calling police names is an expression of the First Amendment-free speech. If that is the case, try that on a judge when you're standing before him in a court of law!

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol the USA is safer today than it's ever been.

it's not that there are more idiots today than there were 20 years ago, they're just amplified now.

people need to stop watching the news, it's all ******** and doesn't represent reality accurately. This is Oklahoma, for ****s sake. Not Portland. most Oklahomans are decent, hard-working folks who respect the military, law enforcement and the flag.

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never would have believed our society could come to this. Call me naive ... I just didn't believe it could happen.
Wish I had a dollar for each time I had someone tell me that. Several years back, I told some guy I worked with at the office that the US was over with .... done, the end, Of course he looked at me with that cattle stare as if he didn't have a clue what I was some talking about.
I told him just give it a few years and you'll realize what I mean. Ha.
Wish I knew where this fool is now, so I could laugh (& spit) in his face.
Never happen here ....never happen in my lifetime.
These idiots always made me sick.

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ive met some good cops and i have dealt with a few bad ones...but IMO all the cops should quit and let society fight it out then come back. I would love to have the free reign to take care of the problem people here in my city and county. Let people take up the fight for themselves then society will be able to reset to a more peaceful society.

Latest posts

Top Bottom