Fudd heads will explode if they do this to S&W or Colt....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn’t put an optic on the j frame Smith I carry, but I don’t find an optic on a hunting or target revolver offensive.

It’s the people with optics on their concealed carry guns that have me shaking my head. :rolleyes2

Why? If you train with it and are a better shot with it then why wouldn’t you have a dot on your carry?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Yuppies are heading towards the nursing home at this point . These soi bois that shoot now days embrace it heavily though .

OK boomer. Have fun with your poor attempt at generational humor/insults, but I know as many or more GenXers running optics on pistols as younger generations.

Oh, and it’s soy. The so called soi bois probably aren’t in the gun community to begin with, and your comments aren’t likely to help change that. Which is exactly the reason our nation is in the condition it’s in. Crotchety old farts that treat the next generations badly push them to change. Whoever includes and recruits the next generation is who wins in the fate of the nation.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK boomer. Have fun with your poor attempt at generational humor/insults, but I know as many or more GenXers running optics on pistols as younger generations.

Oh, and it’s soy. The so called soi bois probably aren’t in the gun community to begin with, and your comments aren’t likely to help change that. Which is exactly the reason our nation is in the condition it’s in. Crotchety old farts that treat the next generations badly push them to change. Whoever includes and recruits the next generation is who wins in the fate of the nation.

Blaming me for the failings of the current culture is hardly an accurate description . I did my and am still doing my part so its not my fault the country is a hot mess . But if it makes you feel good to find a boogeymen man in those that have been toting the water then treat yourself .

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the ignorant things being posted in this thread are comical. Soy boi's with optic revolvers? LMAO. If you encounter an optic revolver, 99% of the time it's at a Steel Challenge or ICORE match and its owner is the average age of 70+/- with a massive beer gut.

Firearms are tools, if mounting an RDS makes you more proficient with said tool, so be it.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blaming me for the failings of the current culture is hardly an accurate description . I did my and am still doing my part so its not my fault the country is a hot mess . But if it makes you feel good to find a boogeymen man in those that have been toting the water then treat yourself .

Someone needs a diaper change and a nap.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
with what my eyes have done after hitting 45 … looks stupid but my eyes aren’t getting any younger.

I had one on my 686 competitor, I dumped it due to my astigmatis, it looked fine on that firearm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom