Funny Body-Cam Video of Park City Senior F'n Around and Finding Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The senior (whom I suspect is a card-carrying liberal) claims the kid got too close to him on his bicycle and calls the police. Kid was cool throughout the whole deal. Senior suddenly wants to just forget the whole incident after he finds out that he is getting a citation himself.

Video is 37 minutes long, but includes the kid's recording on his phone and the police officer's body cam. In the end, the kids dashcam showed evidence that he wasn't too close to the senior, so his citation was dismissed. Can't "embed" the video, so here is a link.

Park City Utah Incident

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The senior (whom I suspect is a card-carrying liberal) claims the kid got too close to him on his bicycle and calls the police. Kid was cool throughout the whole deal. Senior suddenly wants to just forget the whole incident after he finds out that he is getting a citation himself.

Video is 37 minutes long, but includes the kid's recording on his phone and the police officer's body cam. In the end, the kids dashcam showed evidence that he wasn't too close to the senior, so his citation was dismissed. Can't "embed" the video, so here is a link.

Park City Utah Incident
I skipped around in the video, yeah, the old guy is probably a white dude for Harris.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Theres video of the kids cell phone showing how the guy was too. Civil rights lawyers youtube I think. He wants to know why the guy wasn't charged with more. I would have expected the guy to be charged with unlawfui detainment, kidnapping, assault, or something.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
He’s a Republican but I find it odd that he’s 73 but didn’t register until 2011.
Probably registered so he could vote for Romney against obummer
37A0D7E6-8DAD-4BC0-8CF8-AD12B3226930.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poor guy says he's been hit twice while biking. I'd be a little paranoid too. BUT, that did not let him unlawfully restrain that kid. In some jurisdictions, that could be a felony, especially when he was using force against him.

I still can't find the kid's in car video.

Latest posts

Top Bottom