What are you listing to today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm "listening" to Grumpy ***** because we don't have any milk in the fridge and he's gotta "get out" this afternoon and go to the pharmacy "for you". 🤔🤔🤔 Mind you I haven'y asked him to do anything and he's not gonna die if there isn't any milk in the fridge for once. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

And I am enjoying the **** outta it! 😁

🤣🤣🤣🤣

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm "listening" to Grumpy ***** because we don't have any milk in the fridge and he's gotta "get out" this afternoon and go to the pharmacy "for you". 🤔🤔🤔 Mind you I haven'y asked him to do anything and he's not gonna die if there isn't any milk in the fridge for once. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

And I am enjoying the **** outta it! 😁

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glad to hear he is out of the hospital.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, that's what was always playing at my house when my daughters were kids. It just kinda stuck with me. :rolleyes2

Hmmm...let's see if'n I can redeem myself here... :respect:

Most of your other links were acceptable to great, but man, those in the one I quoted...those are going to be hard to come back from. 🤣🤣🤣

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is what I see when I see the sidebar: What are you listening to today?

Lots of listings :)
I kind of want some cd's so I can listen to them in my 57 when reception goes south.
These may not be popular with some folks, but I like to listen to Steven McWhirter, SPOILER ALERT!!! It is Christian, but not normal church music. Then there is Jason Crabb, and Zach Williams. Please just give a listen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom