McPoopies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I worked later than usual and wife had a Doctors Appt at 5:45. I told her to just go to McD's and pickup some burgers on the way home. She just called apparently our McD's is not serving burgers at this time was the response she got driveup window. 🤔 Any correlation I wonder?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of McDonald's, when we were camp hosts in a small RV park in Utah, a McDonald's was right across the street from the RV park. We would see tour buses stop in there almost every day that were filled (usually 60 passenger capacity) with orientals that were vacationing in the U.S. (I think they felt that they were safe with eating McDonald's because they had some of their stores overseas.)

Wife and I decided one day to go into Micky-D's to get some ice cream. After seeing the inside of that particular store, I had to wonder how in the heck they could get 60 people into that dining and order area.

We "might" go into one for a meal maybe twice a year, but then only when we can't find anything better at the time.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Odd, Trump was doing fries at McDonald's and suddenly then suddenly an E. coli outbreak.... Peter Nararro, Bannon, a General canned and others up for charges. Sounds like a conspiracy...
The moral of the story is do no give Trump a boost or you'll pay. LOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom