question for the Techy gurus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPT Gene Mauch

You gotta creep
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what I did to make it happen, but now every political text i get is automatically tagged as spam and I never even see it. No notification, no nothing.

Rarely, I'll get a notification saying i got a spam text, and then I'm able to click it and see the list of hundreds, if not thousands, of spam texts.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got another one.

1729725701992.png

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad you asked for a techy guru, I am here and I have your solution. First take your laptop or desktop and put it in the trash can and hit it with a sledgehammer, then put your phone under your truck and run over it several times, and if you really want to go off grid, take the house numbers down and throw them in the dumpster. Then sit down, have a drink, watch the game, you are free. I bet @swampratt will agree.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad you asked for a techy guru, I am here and I have your solution. First take your laptop or desktop and put it in the trash can and hit it with a sledgehammer, then put your phone under your truck and run over it several times, and if you really want to go off grid, take the house numbers down and throw them in the dumpster. Then sit down, have a drink, watch the game, you are free. I bet @swampratt will agree.
This is, without a doubt, the best advice ever given on this forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom