Looking for some investors for a 2 million dollar land and range investment.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really hate osa sometimes

Ehhhh ... What else is a bunch of grumpy old boomers gonna do?? 😉

That said might be time for me to take a break. No worries. I'm too stupid to stay gone for long. (Besides, my doc says I need to not isolate so much. 🙄 And y'all are pretty much the only social interaction I get since I quit working. 🤷 So ... Y'all are doing your part to help me avoid dementia, I guess ... 😘)

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ehhhh ... What else is a bunch of grumpy old boomers gonna do?? 😉

That said might be time for me to take a break. No worries. I'm too stupid to stay gone for long. (Besides, my doc says I need to not isolate so much. 🙄 And y'all are pretty much the only social interaction I get since I quit working. 🤷 So ... Y'all are doing your part to help me avoid dementia, I guess ... 😘)
Nah, don’t let a little testosterone spillage run you off. Most of us are old enough that we’re only good for short bursts. Normal knuckleheadedness will resume in 3.2.1

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Nah, don’t let a little testosterone spillage run you off. Most of us are old enough that we’re only good for short bursts. Normal knuckleheadedness will resume in 3.2.1
Are you implying that we're Minutemen?

Latest posts

Top Bottom