Looking for some investors for a 2 million dollar land and range investment.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Stehno

GunOwl Firearms LLC
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I have a proforma finished showing a return of investment in about 2.6 years. I have a place to put in an 8 lane indoor range in the Moore area and need some investors who would like to fund the project. I have a non disclosure statement ready for anyone who would like to get more details on the project. I can email the NDS for signature and can schedule a phone call to discuss the project in more details with anyone who might like to help on this project. The cost could be less but the 2 million is for the whole project start to finish but that is just a starting point to open discussion and see if anyone might like to invest in the land deal. The space would be rented to the range, and retail business so this is mainly just a land purchase. Just email me if you would a copy of the NDS to review.

My business runs on a shoe string and pray so is very limited as well but thought someone might see my request that owns other businesses and have a way to invest. It was just a shot anyway. The five ranges in this area are H&H, Wilshire, Big Boys, AAT Norman (but has limited hours), and Gun World. But none are close. I also plan to put in a retail business and offer training classes and have some gunsmithing services as well. Thanks, Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom