Looking for some investors for a 2 million dollar land and range investment.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Not in Moore it can not. I am thinking buying a big acreage. Preferably a couple thousand or more. Everyone has a personal 5 or 10 acre lot around the outer edge they own to build a home, vacation cabin, etc on. Grow a garden, raise chickens, etc.

Middle area is for a herd of cattle and a gun range. Wife and I would live there and manage the place. Everyone would chip in a set number of hours work to help with the cattle. Hauling hay, etc.

Hopefully some nice ponds we can stock for fishing. SHTF everyone retreats there in a mutual defense, food growing, etc. Swampratt can be our scout.
...so an OSA Commune, with fields of cannabis and a culture of free love... :laugh6:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...so an OSA Commune, with fields of cannabis and a culture of free love... :laugh6:
Free love nothing! I get paid honey. Only way I can afford ammo. :lmfao:
hooker.jpg

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some guy dropped what looks like a minimum of one mil on a brand new gun store and range here in Bartlesville (well Dewey, same thing they touch) When they first opened they had a lot of customers checking it out and several staff and a full-time gunsmith. Now a couple years later I drive by at least twice a day and rarely see any customers. Last time I went inside there was ONE sales lady and no more gunsmith. Unless you're in a big metroplex it's just gonna be a hobby nothing more. Your gonna avg 500-1000 cash tied up in each gun times several hundred. The profit per gun is relatively microscopic, that's why the big guys are all online with millions of views. A pawn shop selling guns and having a range (if that's legal) is way smarter, they make their money from astronomical interest rates. Some even phase out the guns because of the ratio of investment to profit.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some guy dropped what looks like a minimum of one mil on a brand new gun store and range here in Bartlesville (well Dewey, same thing they touch) When they first opened they had a lot of customers checking it out and several staff and a full-time gunsmith. Now a couple years later I drive by at least twice a day and rarely see any customers. Last time I went inside there was ONE sales lady and no more gunsmith. Unless you're in a big metroplex it's just gonna be a hobby nothing more. Your gonna avg 500-1000 cash tied up in each gun times several hundred. The profit per gun is relatively microscopic, that's why the big guys are all online with millions of views. A pawn shop selling guns and having a range (if that's legal) is way smarter, they make their money from astronomical interest rates. Some even phase out the guns because of the ratio of investment to profit.
The ranges determine what the customer can endure before they move along elsewhere.
Run a range with a staff that thinks they are Gestapo, and you get what you deserve.
I totally understand that Ranges have to survive with rules, but when they become draconian, it drives away customers/members.
I don't know the specifics of the range you're talking about, so there is that. If you have any Insite, we would like to know why it's failing.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ranges determine what the customer can endure before they move along elsewhere.
Run a range with a staff that thinks they are Gestapo, and you get what you deserve.
I totally understand that Ranges have to survive with rules, but when they become draconian, it drives away customers/members.
I don't know the specifics of the range you're talking about, so there is that. If you have any Insite, we would like to know why it's failing.
After working at a range I gotta tell ya, Draconian is what keeps people from being shot. And I don't care if it offends some down home country boy who "shoots ALL the time with people downrange and he's never killed anyone" -- that's a direct quote from a member here. When he said that we stopped going to the ENSes. And believe it or not I heard similar comments when I would ask nicely at first for people to follow the range rules.

Between the vo-tech instructor teaching Armed Security classes the way to make sure a misfire was cleared was to LOOK DOWN THE BARREL, to city folk who had no business touching a gun (but wouldn't take a damn class to save their soul), to the SDA student who actually seated a magazine BACKWARDS in his Glock (that was mother****er to get out 🙄), to good ol'country boys making making comments like that (and being dead serious), and shooting their black rod downrange and then being pissed we wouldn't let him walk downrange to get it, I'm done with "y'all" ... 🙄 Bunch of hormone driven dolts ... 🙄🙄

(Not you Dennis, just in general. OH!! I do remember ONE woman who I could have strangled with my bare hands. Her boyfriend, who shot with us a lot, as mortified when she started getting mouthy with me. After clearing out an entire bay because she was waving around her loaded gun (with her finger on the trigger) ... I have never seen so many people swarm like bees out the 2 exits to that bay. It was surreal ... Lol)

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After working at a range I gotta tell ya, Draconian is what keeps people from being shot. And I don't care if it offends some down home country boy who "shoots ALL the time with people downrange and he's never killed anyone" -- that's a direct quote from a member here. When he said that we stopped going to the ENSes. And believe it or not I heard similar comments when I would ask nicely at first for people to follow the range rules.

Between the vo-tech instructor teaching Armed Security classes the way to make sure a misfire was cleared was to LOOK DOWN THE BARREL, to city folk who had no business touching a gun (but wouldn't take a damn class to save their soul), to the SDA student who actually seated a magazine BACKWARDS in his Glock (that was mother****er to get out 🙄), to good ol'country boys making making comments like that (and being dead serious), and shooting their black rod downrange and then being pissed we wouldn't let him walk downrange to get it, I'm done with "y'all" ... 🙄 Bunch of hormone driven dolts ... 🙄🙄

(Not you Dennis, just in general. OH!! I do remember ONE woman who I could have strangled with my bare hands. Her boyfriend, who shot with us a lot, as mortified when she started getting mouthy with me. After clearing out an entire bay because she was waving around her loaded gun (with her finger on the trigger) ... I have never seen so many people swarm like bees out the 2 exits to that bay. It was surreal ... Lol)
H&h, I’ve had so many guns pointed at me there...
My favorite was a woman my dad worked with. She was taking the sda class. She wore a shirt that showed cleavage. Yes the first spent case made a beeline for the headlights faster than a 15 year old boy. She then covered the whole bay, and those watching, while screaming and jumping around. Yes, her booger hook was on the bang switch.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&h, I’ve had so many guns pointed at me there...
My favorite was a woman my dad worked with. She was taking the sda class. She wore a shirt that showed cleavage. Yes the first spent case made a beeline for the headlights faster than a 15 year old boy. She then covered the whole bay, and those watching, while screaming and jumping around. Yes, her booger hook was on the bang switch.
Oh yeah ... I forgot about the Cleavage Claras. 🤣🤣

It is like driving a car -- 95% of the people out there have no business being behind the wheel. Just ask me. 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom