Looking for some investors for a 2 million dollar land and range investment.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This could be that.
Not in Moore it can not. I am thinking buying a big acreage. Preferably a couple thousand or more. Everyone has a personal 5 or 10 acre lot around the outer edge they own to build a home, vacation cabin, etc on. Grow a garden, raise chickens, etc.

Middle area is for a herd of cattle and a gun range. Wife and I would live there and manage the place. Everyone would chip in a set number of hours work to help with the cattle. Hauling hay, etc.

Hopefully some nice ponds we can stock for fishing. SHTF everyone retreats there in a mutual defense, food growing, etc. Swampratt can be our scout.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If every member would invest $10, Clay could write a check for the remainder and we could get this project underway.

Would YOU be willing to invest $10?

Oh yeah, can you spot me $10?

I feel this is entirely legit, to the OP.
The issue is, this isn't the place to find many serious, large money speculators.
CHenry, Mr. Glock, Full Auto and That Gurl are BIG BANK. the rest of us; $10 is a major investment. 👌

I'm married to a grumpy teenager that sees and wants. Could have been a multi-millionaire if I could have just married a little better. 😉😂

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not in Moore it can not. I am thinking buying a big acreage. Preferably a couple thousand or more. Everyone has a personal 5 or 10 acre lot around the outer edge they own to build a home, vacation cabin, etc on. Grow a garden, raise chickens, etc.

Middle area is for a herd of cattle and a gun range. Wife and I would live there and manage the place. Everyone would chip in a set number of hours work to help with the cattle. Hauling hay, etc.

Hopefully some nice ponds we can stock for fishing. SHTF everyone retreats there in a mutual defense, food growing, etc. Swampratt can be our scout.

You know, stuff like that always looks good on paper. Then you get people involved and it all goes to ****. 🤷

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, stuff like that always looks good on paper. Then you get people involved and it all goes to ****. 🤷
Yes I know. Would have to have some serious legal help planning out the legal aspects of it all. Do not work the set amount of time, no beef from the herd. Want to sell 5 or 10. it can only be sold back to the group. No subdivisions, etc, etc, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom