Looking for some investors for a 2 million dollar land and range investment.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this; no one deserves this type of health issue and I am glad you pulled through.

That being said, I don't know how it relates to your random nonsensical & threatening PMs to me...especially writing things about my deceased Father and your incestuous references about him. You obviously have insecurities and project them on others but a word of advice: lose the keyboard confidence; I almost didn't let the libel about my Dad slide.

Regardless, you need to refrain from messaging me in the future and it would be wise to not involve me in any more of your stupid rants.
I dont recall anything about your father but if I said something stupid like that, I apologize, that's not something I would ordinarily do.
I've had 3 head injuries and my memory isn't good.
I'm sorry.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont recall anything about your father but if I said something stupid like that, I apologize, that's not something I would ordinarily do.
I've had 3 head injuries and my memory isn't good.
I'm sorry.

Yes, your first random PM to me regarding some Facebook nonsense (that wasn't me or related to me) referenced my Dad. I let it slide and mentioned it when you PMd me again about bullying you (because I put a laugh emoji on a comment of yours) but I am tired of rehashing it so lets just let this die.

IMG_0091.jpeg

Regardless, I accept your apology - the head injuries make the PMs you send less odd and I hope that you have a full recovery from whatever residual issues you're dealing with...

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know polls can be posted but is there a way someone could do one of those visual aid things that shows how much has been raised? You know them things that look like a thermometer and as the donations come in the mercury climbs? I’m a simple numbers guy. If I saw the visual aid and it was like $14 from the goal then I’d feel compelled to help seal the deal.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I’ve totally lost track of what this conversation was about……
Raising money, rising tempers, health issues, the lady at the gun store or That Gurl being a meek mild mannered wall flower!?

I almost wrote that last line without laughing. 😁😁
Just don't take any selfies in your underwear. They're being saved

Latest posts

Top Bottom