Game of Thrones Season 8, Sun, 4/14/19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well....here it is!!!!

My wife and I have a bottle of wine in the fridge ready for tonight!!!
roscato-rosso__96463.1377006022.1280.1280.jpg

I see it one of three ways....

1. Daenerys Targaryen will go Bat **** crazy(like her father) and kill everyone except her armies.

2. Daenerys will be killed and the Starks will rule.....but what will her army and dragon think about that?

3. Daenerys will be killed and her army and dragon will go crazy leaving only her dragon.

How it will end...who knows??!! But what a show!!! I thought Breaking Bad was the all time #1, show....but step aside Heisenberg...there's a new #1 show.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have watched the wire and it is good.Saw the first episdode of Chernobyl and I will probably stick with it.Will give the Watchmen a try, thanks.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very disappointed with the series finale...completely anti-climactic and cliche.

IMHO four of the six episodes this season were seriously lame. Not sure if there were changes to the writing staff or what, but I feel let down.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very disappointed with the series finale...completely anti-climactic and cliche.

IMHO four of the six episodes this season were seriously lame. Not sure if there were changes to the writing staff or what, but I feel let down.

the author had provided outlines to HBO for the seasons he had not covered in the books, he did not provide an outline for the ending season, i have heard from my daughter who started reading the books the same time as i did, around 20 years ago, she stays on top of things so i tend to believe the author was not involved in the final season.

george r.r.martin had a habit of killing off the heros of which ever book you were reading, i fully expected more in the final season but was disappointed too

Latest posts

Top Bottom