Garage floor storm shelter co. recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't like to tell people what they should and should not get. I hear both sides of the argument. Just like 9mm vs 45ACP. Bottom line, do what is is best for your situation. Personally, I do not want to have to run outside to my back yard to get in my shelter in the middle of rain or a possible hail storm at the same time, that is why I decided on a garage floor unit. Plus, it is much easier to run a power line right down the air vent in the shelter and have power until it goes out. My shelter has air vents and a fan. While it was a tight fit with us and my neighbors the last time, who cares. It keeps you alive. As far as debris covering your shelter door, how can you really know what will happen until it does? Both could be coverered up by debris, so you can't really use that as an argument in my opinion. Someone is going to come looking for you weather it is the city, other neighbors or other loved ones who can't reach you. Just keep some emergency supplies in there in case.

:thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom