Garth Brooks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I certainly hope so. I am no man's "step and fetch it". 🤨 It's okay, Toby Keith (RIP, sir, I still enjoyed your music after meeting you and your wife several times) and Coach Switzer don't like me either.

You don't have room for me to list the politicians (both state and national) who believe I am a royal ***** and do not kiss ass properly.

😉😂😂😂
[/

Hawkstar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These situations wouldn't arise near as often if a law were put into place that the accuser must pay the amount that they are seeking from the accused, if the accused are found innocent. If she's seeking 35 million for instance from Garth, and Garth is found innocent, she owes Garth 35 million. This would benefit both sides greatly.
Or it would make jury tampering a lucrative career choice . The court system is not infallible. If a person knowingly presses false charges against someone and lies in court , absolutely they should be punished. But not simply based on the fact that they lost the court case.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The harder we make it to accuse someone of a crime, the easier for criminals to get away with criminal behavior. Just saying, there's not really a good one-size-fits-all solution.
I find it funny that after "me too" that she found it difficult to report this to the police. 2019 was right in the middle of that movement. It is not hard to report this stuff to the proper authority.
Expecting to remain nameless while naming the supposedly "innocent until proven guilty" is ridiculous.
And how is it hard to report a crime but not filling a civil case? Do not care for Chrissy Gaines-Brookes, but something smells about this deal.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it funny that after "me too" that she found it difficult to report this to the police. 2019 was right in the middle of that movement. It is not hard to report this stuff to the proper authority.
Expecting to remain nameless while naming the supposedly "innocent until proven guilty" is ridiculous.
And how is it hard to report a crime but not filling a civil case? Do not care for Chrissy Gaines-Brookes, but something smells about this deal.
I was not talking about this specific case. I don't know any details.

I was making a general statement in response to calls for punishing people if they lose a civil suit, or a defendant is found not guilty. That's why I said, "There isn't really a one-size-fits-all solution." False accusations and perjury are, and should be illegal.

But if you make it too hard or risky to report crimes, people won't report them. Criminals love that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom