Gen 4 G19 Fan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
druryj said:
Wow, 5,000 rounds? That thing oughta be worn out by now! I'd be willing to buy it as a "parts gun" if you wanna make a hundred or so...:rubhands:

Ha. You couldn't tell looking at it. I've had it since April and carry it daily, but it gets babied. One minor scratch in the finish. And I've seen guns with around 500 rounds that had more barrel wear.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the Gen4's!!! I bought Gen4 19 August 2010. This last December I traded it to my father in law for his Gen4 26. I'm now seriously thinking about getting a Gen4 17. I love Glocks! My first gun was a Gen 3 Glock 22 and I have had 6 different Glocks since then.

thegomezclan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had glocks before and didn't like they way they felt in my hand, just bought a gen4 19 for my son because he didn't like shooting my M&P. We went to the range last week and i don't if I'm a better shooter now but it felt great in my hands. I shot it very well and being a family of left handers it was easy to change the mag release to the other side. I think I will be getting one for me in the near future.

thegomezclan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had glocks before and didn't like they way they felt in my hand, just bought a gen4 19 for my son because he didn't like shooting my M&P. We went to the range last week and I don't if I'm a better shooter now but it felt great in my hands. I shot it very well and being a family of left handers it was easy to change the mag release to the other side. I think I will be getting one for me in the near future.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the gen 4 19 and the gen 4 34. Both are great. I have about 500 rounds through my 19 and about 250 through my 34. The 19 has not had any issues and the 34 did fail to feed a couple of times. I think it was my wife limp wristing it though. It didn't malfunction when I shot it. I love them both. I think the 19 is the perfect size for carry and I will soon be competing with the 34. I have traditionally not been a glock fan but I sold my mp fullsize 9mm to buy the glocks. I dig the gen 4's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom