Get ready for Sunday&Monday.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alrighty there @Dumpstick, now you have gone and done it. Your post above has set off my Beans and Cornbread "Low" alert; in other words you made me have a cravin'. So I am also gonna be having Beans and Cornbread tomorrow. Except this time, I'm gonna use goodly-sized slices of skillet-browned Braums Hot Links in place of the ham. Why? 'cause Braums makes the best Hot Links. And browning those slices in a cast iron skillet before adding to the beans releases all that Hot Link goodness into the beans. Will enjoy with some fine Louisiana Hot Sauce and mayhaps a cold beer. Or two.

Man . . . now I want fried taters.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope we get over a foot!! I’ve been wanting it for years. But I ain’t holding my breath. They always say it’s gonna snow and then just spits it. I have heard mike Morgan guarantee snow before and it didn’t snow a drop. Lol.
Like this?
67t4nd7xvs261.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really need to get some groceries. I'm thinking that I should have gone earlier today instead of taking that three hour nap.

I also need to figure out a good way to heat my total electric living quarters without a fireplace or generator if the power goes out.

Portable space heater; propane tank ran maybe? That’s what we had when I lived in Spain. They work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last week we cooked a pork loin(3lbs) in the instapot. Then shredded it and covered it with bbq sauce. Pretty damn good. Froze the rest.

Hmmm . . . I have a pork loin in the freezer that I was thinking about smoking. Didn't think about the instapot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom