Girls Day Out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No problems with guys as long as my husband is there too. And cookies? ...Maybie? I was kinda thinking lunch:)

OK ... I can't do lunch and I don't care if GC comes or not. In fact he probably won't because he has to work Friday night and Saturday night. Gotta get some sleep sometime, poor guy! Oh and no cookies this time either ... I know ... I'm such a Debby Downer ... ;)

The girls club has so many rules...you have to be clean, and you have to have the Hubby there, I don't think I want to be a part of this... :)

You can come shoot with me any time -- you don't have to bring your hubby!! LOL

Aww man And i just got the hubby to say ok... Badge bunny when are you planning on being there on sat?

OK ... I'm gonna be up there around 9 am. It's gonna be Thanksgiving weekend and they will be packed in short order. I will give you fair warning ... if there is a waiting list I probably will not hang around if we can't get in pretty quickly. But I will bring an LCP, LC9, my G34, a G19, my Gold Cup and a revolver of some kind (I can't remember what it is) for anyone who wants to try out a gun they haven't shot before ... All I ask is you bring your own ammo for any of them. Also I'm not gonna shoot much, if any at all ... but I'm glad to come hang out with ya'll for a bit.

I'm not gonna bring any rifles or shotguns this time ... Too much stuff to keep up with ...

I'll be shooting this weekend. My wife wants to shoot her new shotgun. Holler at me if you ladies want to shoot outdoors for free. Badge Bunny knows the place.

Edit: Just checked the weather. We have a front coming in sometime between Fri-Sat. I'll be out friday probably, as I don't like being cold.

Danggit, Weatherby!!! I'd love to come shoot with ya but like you I'm a fair-weather kinda person. The cold just ruins me! :(

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK ... I can't do lunch and I don't care if GC comes or not. In fact he probably won't because he has to work Friday night and Saturday night. Gotta get some sleep sometime, poor guy! Oh and no cookies this time either ... I know ... I'm such a Debby Downer ... ;)

You can come shoot with me any time -- you don't have to bring your hubby!! LOL

OK ... I'm gonna be up there around 9 am. It's gonna be Thanksgiving weekend and they will be packed in short order. I will give you fair warning ... if there is a waiting list I probably will not hang around if we can't get in pretty quickly. But I will bring an LCP, LC9, my G34, a G19, my Gold Cup and a revolver of some kind (I can't remember what it is) for anyone who wants to try out a gun they haven't shot before ... All I ask is you bring your own ammo for any of them. Also I'm not gonna shoot much, if any at all ... but I'm glad to come hang out with ya'll for a bit.

I'm not gonna bring any rifles or shotguns this time ... Too much stuff to keep up with ...

Danggit, Weatherby!!! I'd love to come shoot with ya but like you I'm a fair-weather kinda person. The cold just ruins me! :(

Thanks for the warning, BB!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait for it... wait...

OK ... I'm gonna be up there around 9 am. It's gonna be Thanksgiving weekend and they will be packed in short order. I will give you fair warning ... if there is a waiting list I probably will not hang around if we can't get in pretty quickly. But I will bring an LCP, LC9, my G34, a G19, my Gold Cup

There it is!!! :pms2:

Shirley

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
No sitter tomorrow, my friend is having family health issues. But I hope everyone has fun tomorrow. Anyone go to canadian outdoor range? I do like that one better than h&h. But you do need nice weather or a good jacket!

Latest posts

Top Bottom