Girls got em an incubator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very accurate timeline. Horses are nothing but a money bucket to throw your hard earned money into. They offer no useful purpose in life other than to cost the owner money.
Goats eat good if you feed them out.
Chickens are the nastiest animals on earth but I love the eggs. Annie says duck eggs are better, I'm looking for duck eggs to try.
Agree.....rabbits are not to be addressed. There is a reason rabbits are a PITA. Not only do they breed massively, but they produce smart pills.

Kid walks to school. He's having problems in class. Buddy says take one of these pills so he does. Immediatly says this tastes like shat.
Buddy tells him, "now your getting smart".

Ok stupid joke. Y'all can make fun of me now.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went through the last several months with about 140 head of chickens/ducks/guineas. I been complaining the whole time that the girls should’ve dropped prices last fall to reduce the winter feed bill. They’ve sold bout 30 in the last couple weeks at pretty good prices easily. Now we’ve got this whole corona virus epidemic pandemic pandemonium. Stores low on meats and eggs. Yup, them girls mayve been geniuses! Still got 100 head mostly all laying and the incubator running. Might be able to weave some toilet paper out of feathers.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cowcatcher, it's time to butcher!
Never done it. Let’s see, cut the neck/head off, throw it on the ground to bleed out, run hand in the gaping neck cavity pushing everything out the other end, chop feet’s off, pluck and wash with water? I miss anything or does that sound like it’d work?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never done it. Let’s see, cut the neck/head off, throw it on the ground to bleed out, run hand in the gaping neck cavity pushing everything out the other end, chop feet’s off, pluck and wash with water? I miss anything or does that sound like it’d work?
nd
Find someone with a plucker machine. Much easier. Our feed store in town used to do one for a buck each and it was worth it. Messing with those pin feathers sucks.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I GUESS that would work... I usually just remove the cellophane from the package, and drop it on the grill. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom