"Git off mah land!"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4Life

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Legally you are allowed to be on the water in the creek ( if there is any), however how you access that water would determine if it is legal for you to be there or not.

For example if you trespass to get to the water either through his property or someone else's - It Illegal.
If you have permission from either side to access the water then float/paddle through it. - It kinda legal. By that I mean if you touch a branch or blade of grass or the bottom (including anchoring) you've just trespassed.

Even more so than that - Technically legal or not, if the sheriff has to drive/walk across this guys land just to find you sitting in a Kayak in a creek that is only a few yards across, it will not end well for you.

Keeping in mind I do not know which body of water you are referring to or its size, but unless you can launch a boat in it you are just out of luck in my opinion.

Hope this helps answer your original question.

Boatcephus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks Okie4Life, your outlook seems to be the consensus and sounds reasonable. As I float by the Sheriff I will yell, "I'm bigger than any John Law that ever lived! I'm George Nelson! Born to raise h3ll!"

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shootin' skeers the horses

What kinda pansy-ass horses you got out there? I just checked the zero on my blackpowder about 10 yards from my neighbor's horse. He walked over to the fence at which point he gave me a vacant look and proceed to piss with great vigor and intensity while chewing grass slowly.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kinda pansy-ass horses you got out there? I just checked the zero on my blackpowder about 10 yards from my neighbor's horse. He walked over to the fence at which point he gave me a vacant look and proceed to piss with great vigor and intensity while chewing grass slowly.

Give him one to the hip for being unimpressed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom