GIVEAWAY: .30-06 'Master Key' - ENTER BY VOTING HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which caliber do you like best in a keyring?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here we go again! Oklahoma Shooters Association members, this is your chance to win. Last week we had 100 entries and HiPower was the WINNER of a .50 BMG Razor. Congratulations!

VOTE in the poll to enter. I use the names from the voting to populate the random picker, NOT the posts in the thread. This week's poll is which caliber you'd like to see the most in a keyring.

I'll be mixing up the giveaways every week to keep it fresh, so make sure you check every Monday for a new giveaway thread. I'll keep the link posted in my signature as well.

This week's giveaway is a .30-06 'Master Key' Keyring. You'll definitely get some looks with this sharp addition to your keys. It's solidly constucted of a brass Winchester .30-06 case and 150 grain Hordandy SST bullet with a red polymer tip. The 1" gold ring and attachment device are brazed into the head of the cartridge for a seamless, strong connection. Three coats of lacquer are applied to seal the brass and resist premature tarnish. This is NOTHING like the ones you may have seen with a screw eye jammed into the primer pocket. We're talking high quality... you'll love the look!

Rules are simple:

1. You must be an OSA member.

2. VOTE in the poll. Your VOTE is your entry. You can post in the thread all you wish or not at all, that's just for fun, but your VOTE is the only entry for the giveaway.

3. The entry timeframe will run this entire next week from now until the evening of Sunday, September 18th. On that Sunday night at 10pm, the entry period will close and I'll use a randompicker.com again as a publicly verifiable method of choosing the winning post number. The winner will be posted sometime Sunday night after 10pm.

4. If you reside in Tulsa area, I can meet the winner to deliver. Otherwise, you'll need to provide me with a shipping address or pick it up sometime when you're over this way.

That's it...

I'm happy to be supporting OSA and hope you'll all visit the website at www.theMIGHTYPENcompany.com where you can see the entire line of Bullet Pens in various calibers, .50 BMG Razors (including the new Double Edged Safty Razor), and high quality Bullet Keyrings.

Good luck!

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't like the long rounds for a key ring because they can be uncomfortable in the pocket. .45ACP for me.

I hear ya... thanks for the input!

Maybe the long ones that are pointy can be used as a defensive kubotan. :)

I'll plan to introduce some more pocket friendly ones and also give options on bullets types as well in the future. Nickel is the works also for those who like the silver colored versions.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, .45acp would be more pocket friendly but i'll still take this beauty and let the wife use it in her purse!

.45 ACP is in a STONG lead right now in the poll.

I think I have some suitable bullets and cases, I'll make it an option on this giveaway for the winner and add it to the lineup very soon.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
.45 ACP is in a STONG lead right now in the poll.

I think I have some suitable bullets and cases, I'll make it an option on this giveaway for the winner and add it to the lineup very soon.
Cool! I would have already bought a key chain but i kept picturing that big ol thing poking my junk...LOL Seriously, you make a .45acp and if I don't win, I'll buy.

Now don't forget to add my number to the randon pick just because I said that...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom