GIVEAWAY: .30-06 'Master Key' - ENTER BY VOTING HERE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which caliber do you like best in a keyring?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I choose the 9 just to be different. The '06 is beautiful.

Thanks very much! I will be adding a 9mm to the offerings soon as well.

On the .45 what do you guys prefer? 230gr ball FMJ or Hornady XTP in 200 or 230? -OR- something completely different.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BuddyL is the WINNER of this week's giveaway of a 'Master Key' Bullet Keyring! Choice of .308, .30-06 or .45 ACP.

Congratulations!

If you didn't happen to win, this same Keyring along with other calibers are available at: http://www.themightypencompany.com/BULLET_KEYCHAINS.html

The poll showed that the most interest is in a .45 ACP Keyring, so I will be offering that starting now. Pictures and details will be posted on the website in a couple of days.

If you're interested in the details and fairness of the selection, I used the 'Random Picker' website which has a random number generator to pick winners of contests and provide verifiable proof online. The poll voting is the entry method to allow me to enter actual names into the picker and automatically limit entries to 1 per person. After 107 votes, BuddyL was randomly chosen as the winner. The cool thing about the random picker site is that it also allows you to verify fairness by making sure your name was included in the drawing too. Remember, I'll be using poll voting as the entry method every time so even if you post in the thread, you have to vote to be included.

You can find the details here if you're interested: http://www.randompicker.com/protocol.aspx?key=1873x28059

www.randompicker.com_images_seal_en1.gif

Ps. The timestamp is Pacific time. I closed the entries at 10:00pm Tulsa time and ran the picker at 10:42pm.

Thanks everyone for entering and watch for yet another MIGHTY PEN giveaway starting tomorrow!

psimp

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FYI - I've had one of your 45 cal key rings for a few months AND it is PERFECT for a key chain/in pocket. Cool! Have it in 230 ball but a 230 JHP would be a nice one as well. Just my 2 cents worth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom