Global Warming is Real

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vikings must have had a large carbon footprint.
What is interesting is I believe I read once that the neanderthols died off due to climate change. Something about the polar ice caps retreating north and they didn't have the capability to sneak up on animals in the open areas left behind. Or something similar and am too lazy to look it up.

Now you just wasted 30 seconds of your life reading that.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is interesting is I believe I read once that the neanderthols died off due to climate change. Something about the polar ice caps retreating north and they didn't have the capability to sneak up on animals in the open areas left behind. Or something similar and am too lazy to look it up.

Now you just wasted 30 seconds of your life reading that.
Not me. I'm a fast reader.

Woody

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Almost every time someone is trying to tie”climate change” to a current weather event, there is a phrase something like “ it hasn’t rained like this in 30 years”, or haven’t had a drought like this since the dust bowl days.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not "global warming" or "climate change." It's climate fluctuation. Happens all the time. A butterfly farts in China that kicks up a dust storm in Africa and camel dung dust wafts in from the Sahara.

Enjoy!

Woody
I did not know that butterflies fart, and here it is they want us to eat insects because cows fart (debunked on okshooters.com by ranchers.)

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2565.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom