Glock 26 or XDs 9mm for carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shot both today at 2A. What a great place. The XDs-9 shoots good and has a great trigger, much better than my XDs-45, but I shot better with the G26. The grip is not too much thicker but just enough for better control. Looks like it's time for a piggy bank to go to slaughter!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The amount and availability of accessories is a big plus for the G26 too. One thing I would have to get used to is no manual or grip safety.

The safeties are there; one just needs to re-align one's brain housing group to understand and trust in them...Grasshoppa...

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will. Picked up a gen 3 g26 yesterday!

Seriously; congratulations on your new 26. Like many of us, you may waffle back and forth and maybe; just maybe; one day settle down on a particular one or two peestols. Glock, Sig, Beretta, 1911s, Hk, M&P, XD,...there's a plethora of good guns out there. Heck, there's this one PM9 floatin' around out there...I know I owned that beetch 3 separate times! Tried and tried to like it; couldn't. Still; every time one comes up on the boards here; my wallet-finger starts to itch! Now, start filling up the box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom