Glock 29 is Mine!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Gen 4 Glock 29 with factory night sights will soon be in my hands. I have wanted one of these little hand cannons for a long time and decided I don’t need it , but I want it, therefore I bought it. GT Distributors Blue Label, should be here by next week! Ahhhhhh, a little 10mm goodness for things that may go bump in the night. Ooorah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have purchased from GT Distributors before, great deals. I would call in a couple of days and make sure they have shipped the Glock. I emailed them either a copy of my DD214 or my ID card, I cannot remember which one they wanted, but they never attached it to my order. Several days later I called to get the shipping info, and they said I never emailed them my credentials for the Blue Label program. Once we got that part figured out, they shipped that day.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The G29, like the G19/23/32 just feels right in my hand. One of the few glocks I'd own again. There's no other 10mm that has it's versatility IMO.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those who qualify and live in NE Oklahoma, Rogers County Pawn in Claremore is a Glock Blue Label dealer and they keep a good inventory on hand. Much to my wallet’s detriment. They’re 1/2 mile east of the turnpike gate on Highway 20.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You plan on carrying it? Why the sub compact rather than full size if it's for a bump in the night gun?

Yes I may indeed tote it from time to time. For exactly the reason espoused above by JD8; the versatility of the 29 is almost unsurpassed. You can load it for paper threats at the range; ramp it up a bit for two-legged ne’er-do-wells, or get the heavy hitter boolets for most anything on 4 legs on this continent.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, but I’ll still probably get a conversion barrel for that... just cause. I know a lot of people do it, and why it’s safe to do this in a Glock but maybe not so much in a 10mm 1911. But, that’s a whole ‘nuther topic! We could sure get some responses on that I bet!