Glock 29 is Mine!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, Glock tupperware being the most bestest pistol in the world and the discussion is about non-glock parts to make it more accurate, and reliable.
LOL.
Rock on!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, Glock tupperware being the most bestest pistol in the world and the discussion is about non-glock parts to make it more accurate, and reliable.
LOL.
Rock on!

What in the world are you talking about? I do not think anyone said a conversion barrel would make it more accurate or reliable, just offer the ability shoot a different caliber. Anyway, I am not going to get one anyway, not now for sure. I just enjoy shooting the 10mm too much. Glocks are already the bestest mostest coolest and mostest accessorizeablist pistolas there be and yeah part of that is the huge selection of aftermarket parts available for them from a variety of wellknown companies. A plethora of goodies for Glocks there is. Now, if we were talking say...Kel Tex’s, about all one can do to them is the ole “fluff and buff” in the sad hope that the damn thing will often go bang when you pull that “trigger-like” thing hanging down there all loose and crooked. I’m telling you that this G29 is just fine as is, Box stock. Of course, I may (probably will) dress it all up with gee gaws and gadgets anyway. Who said putting lipstick on a pig was a bad thing anyway? [emoji200]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice druryj, I see some TT Gunleather in your future !!

Yes sirree, I do believe that just might be the ticket. I’ll prob go with a Pancake Holster for this one... I need to fiddle with it and decide how I want to carry it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk