Glock 29 is Mine!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to see a Walther PPS pistol in 10mm, but it's probably too much power for that frame and keeping a grip on it would be rough.

Imma write Glock a letter and ask them to make one. A single stack 10mm that is, not a Walther PPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See how easy it is to come up with why we NEED another gun!!!:cool:

Oh I have no problem justifying to myself that I NEED another gun. And to think that there was a time that I actually thought I’d be able to consolidate calibers! Ha!

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats on the new pistol! The G29 Gen4 is hands down my favorite Glock. Not to say that it's the right tool for every job, but I for one believe that it could arguably be the most versatile gun they make. Cheap (40s&w) plinking, compact enough to carry 11rds of manstopper in the summer, easy to carry as a powerful backup when hunting or primary for backpacking, and 16rds sitting beside. Just a great all-around-gun... probably the reason our G29 Bush package accounts for the majority of our profits for the time being.
Slap some Trijicon HDs and a couple pinky extensions on there and call it a day!

Take care, great gun!
Mike

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got Glock factory night sights put on when I ordered it and got the pinky extensions for 2 mags. The trigger is fine; going to leave it alone for now. She’s ready for duty.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carried it today in the Glock Sport/Combat Holster OWB with no problem. UBG Holsters is selling new IWB and OWB Rigs for $65.00! I think I’ll just go ahead and order up a new Canute IWB and a RTBA OWB for it and be happy. I will get a single clip kydex, but mostly for the gun to sit in when loaded and on duty either in the nightstand or in deck in the safe.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A Glock
Imma write Glock a letter and ask them to make one. A single stack 10mm that is, not a Walther PPS.

A Glock in 10MM sized like a 19/23 with a 10rd single stack magazine would be perfect. Sized close to a full sized gun, yet small enough to CC lie the 19/23, also change the grip format to that of the Gen5 series.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem I see with the Grip on something is the cartridge OAL LENGTH. it also requires a heavy, beefy slide to harness the power of the 10mm round. I would like to see it though, if it could be done, I’d for sure own one. Or two.