Glock 43 who's got one??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just went to Purcell to get mine and when I did the background check it delayed. I am so pissed. I drove all the way there for that. Now I have to wait till Friday. Damn government.

Update: I got a call about 10 minutes after I got back in Shawnee and my background check went through. My luck sucks.

Ever get the feeling you're being watched? They must have known you made a drive to get it!

Sent from my iPhone

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got it today. Here it is: image.jpg

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They use the same sights as the G42. These Had G42 marked on the package. They were $136+tax, installation is always free at Sports World when you buy them there. I am not a good photographer...

Attachments

• 20150422_213343.jpg
    20150422_213343.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 214

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You like??
sure do. It is great. Fits my hand really well and I have pretty big hands. It is hard getting used to the trigger. I am used to having the ghost connector in my 19. But other then that I think it is a very nice pistol. It will sure be nice to carry. I was actually surprised it was as big as it was. I was thinking it was smaller. But it is small so don't get me wrong on that. To me it is about the perfect size. Now just need some more mags and some night sights. And a mag pouch. If anyone knows where to get a mag pouch please let me know. Oh and a ghost connector. When someone finds when they make one for it please let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom