Glock 43 who's got one??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don't need one Joel, there for women. If you want a smaller one, get a mans size small, say a G26 or G19.

Oh, yeah, uh...right. It's actually for my wife; yeah, that's it, it's for the wife. She is the one who really wants a G43...I thought it would be...you know, nice and everything to get her one and surprise her. It is gonna be a surprise for her though so don't tell her I'm looking to buy one. :uhh:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brownells claims to have them in stock online. I checked GT Ditributors today and they still do not have them.
I got on there last night and it said they had the regular base plate mags in stock ready to ship but the one with the finger groove were available for preorder. I just preordered those. Hopefully it won't take forever to get them. I did go out today and shoot mine for the first time. It ran like my other glock, flawless. I used 147 grains and 115 grain re manufactured freedom munitions. The 147 grains was not freedom. They were federal hi shocks( white box).

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Glock 43 is growing on me the more I shoot it. I have 450 rounds through it now with no issues. My current pocket pistol is a Kahr PM9. In shooting the Glock 43 back to back with the PM9, the Glock feels to have less recoil/muzzle flip and I prefer the Glock trigger by a fairly wide margin to the Kahr. I'm sure that I will have no trouble in the extra 1/2" or so of slide length the Glock has in the pocket. But I really never had any problem in carrying a Glock 27 in a pocket with a good pocket holster. For me, pocket guns serve in the back up gun role 99% of the time

Latest posts

Top Bottom