Glock 43X/Glock 48 Shield Arms 15 round magazine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
5b4c966c565425dc8984af2dac31e046.jpg

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran 3 mags through my 48 with no issues. 15, 15+1, 15+1.

That 15th round is a bear to get in there. And it makes for a tight load on a closed slide. As a spare mag, I would consider running it 1 round down.

I’ll do some more testing when I get the mag release in. But so far, I think it may be a winner for a carry gun.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran 3 mags through my 48 with no issues. 15, 15+1, 15+1.

That 15th round is a bear to get in there. And it makes for a tight load on a closed slide. As a spare mag, I would consider running it 1 round down.

I’ll do some more testing when I get the mag release in. But so far, I think it may be a winner for a carry gun.
Glad to hear.

I had similar issues with my P365XL 12's. Loaded them up (last round with the uplula) and left them for a few days. All 3 seem to load much easier. Not sure if that would help or not.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got mine in with the mag catch. I'm gonna leave it loaded the next couple days to see if the spring works in some. It gets heavy at about 12 rounds, and #15 really has to be wrestled. The UPLULA makes it easy though. Hopefully get out Sunday to run a few hundred rounds in it.

View attachment 152128

How does the profile if the mag catch compare to stock?

I’m not a fan of extended mag release buttons on a carry gun, but Shield used the words “slightly extended”.
I figured I could reprofile it and put some alumablack on it if needed.

Mine catch should be here Thursday.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How does the profile if the mag catch compare to stock?

I’m not a fan of extended mag release buttons on a carry gun, but Shield used the words “slightly extended”.
I figured I could reprofile it and put some alumablack on it if needed.

Mine catch should be here Thursday.

Very minimal. Not like the Gen 3 extended releases that would poke your hand with every shot.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally got mine in with the mag catch. I'm gonna leave it loaded the next couple days to see if the spring works in some. It gets heavy at about 12 rounds, and #15 really has to be wrestled. The UPLULA makes it easy though. Hopefully get out Sunday to run a few hundred rounds in it.

View attachment 152128
If you do go the club this weekend lmk. Got some shells w your name on it

Latest posts

Top Bottom